Monday, May 14, 2018

Sneak Peek of some NEW Karen Burniston Dies coming June 1st!

Hi,

Its always a fun time when Karen Burniston releases new dies and her new die collection won't disappoint!  She has 12 new sets coming out that will be shipping around the first of June!
I'm showing you the Upsy Daisy Pop Up today!!

Here is the Front of my card.....



And the Fun Inside......


and another view.....


Do you notice the Crosshatched frames I've used?   They are new too!  Just love them.....
This is such a FUN die set with so many possibilities and I can't wait until everyone can play with it!
The DT is showing Peeks all week so you might want to check them out Karen has created an Amazing collection!

Other supplies I used for this card that are available are linked below.
Thanks for stopping by for the Peek and have a great day....
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

S@ndy Diller said...

Love your card Kelly, it is so bright and cheerful. I can't wait to get my hands on these dies. Hugs, Sandy

dyeandpigment said...

Another great card. So many new dies so have to decide which ones I need first. Excited to see what the DT do with all of them.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...