Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Another Sneak Peek of New Karen Burniston Summer Release!!

Hi,

I'm just giddy over all the fun New dies coming by Karen Burniston around June 1st! today I have another peek of a card I made using the Circle Charm Pop Up!

Here is the front of my card:


and the card opened up!



I made it so there are two sides to the inner circle.....

and another view....


Stamps I used on this are by MFT all supplies are linked below as for the New Karen Burniston you can preorder but won't have them until around July 1st or so.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.....
XOXO
Kelly


<!-- LinkDeli Code End --

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...