Monday, May 7, 2018

A Dahlia Friendship Card

Hi,

I have been away a lot the past few weeks and trying to get my Mojo back and get caught up.
I made this flower while away and decided to play with my Daniel Smith Watercolors and make a watercolor background. All dies are Elizabeth Craft Designs and linked below.

Here is my card....


The Friends is from the   set by Joset Designs

Here is another view....


I Love making the flowers so much...so relaxing and so it watercolor :)
Hoping my Mojo comes back in full force as I have tons of New stuff to show you soon!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...