Monday, April 2, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Hip To Be Square!

Hi,

It's  Karen Burniston designer challenge time....our theme this month is Hip to Be Square!
I made a card with my Hippo to be square theme...Ha! Below id the front of the card.



I kept the front Simple just using the Big Happy Birthday by Karen.......

Here is the card as it opens.....



And the Fun Inside!


I used the Twist Panel die set and converted it to square panels and used decorator dies from the Spinner Square Pop Up to decorate my panels.
I love how easy it was to convert to a square card instead....
Stamps I used are by My Favorite things!
Supplies I used are linked below....
Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL of the designers cards and a card and video by Karen that will be Amazing!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a perfect day.....
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

Arlene W. said...

I love your colour combo and especially how you adapted these into square panels! Another great way to stretch one's supplies! I also loved seeing how the Happy birthday fits on a card front; it's such a great font and size! Thanks for sharing!

wintam said...

This is beautiful! I tried it before, but never with squares... I wonder if I plan on making them bigger (4x4"), do you think I should change the size of the mechanism panel? I plan to use it in an album.
Thanks, Tammy

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...