Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Birthday Chick Tag Book Pop Up!

Hi,

It's been a while since I had made a Tag Book Pop Up and it is one of my very favorite she sets by Karen Burniston.
You can never have too many Birthday cards so decided to make a Birthday Tag Book using the Birthday Chick set by My Favorite Things.

Here is the front of the card.....


And partially open....


I love all the dies that come in the set to decorate the Tag Book. I kept it mostly dies from the set except the ground from the Nature Edges and the Big Happy Birthday on the front also by Karen Burniston.

Below is the card opened up.....


Another View....

And a little closer view of the Chicks....

Just as fun to create as it is to receive....
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a Fun Day!
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love ot. Greeetings Marja

Unknown said...

This is the cutest card! Love the tag die. Love the paper w/balloons - and the stamp set w/chicks. The colors just sing Happy Birthday in such a delightful way! Thanks for sharing!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...