Saturday, April 28, 2018

A Baby Tag Book Pop Up for a Mom To Be!


Hi,


I needed to make a card for a friend that is having a baby girl and I thought a Tag Book Pop Up Baby card would be Fun!

Here is the Front of the Card!

The Congratulations is by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words and linked below. The Paper is Hobby Lobby Brand.... The Ribbons are just some from my stash!

Here is the Inside!

I used a stamp set by Simon Says Stamp for the sentiments that I think might be retired :( but the it was perfect for a Mom to be!
The Chicks are by Momma Elephant and linked below....
I love all the fun decorator dies that come with the Tag Book Pop Up die set everything I used on the book is included except for the Ground which is from the Nature Edges Set.

Here are a few more photos....



Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...