Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Paper Pro's Green Challenge.....

Hi,

I'm playing with the Paper Pro Girls and our challenge this month is green....I decided to make a St. Patty's Day themed friendship card using Larry the Leprechaun by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, I used some Paper Smooches Sentiments and the Spinner Square Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston!

Here is the front of my card!



And the Inside using the Fun New Spinner Square Pop Up by Karen Burniston!!


Check out what the other Paper Pro girls have created..

Karen Aicken
Caz Counsell
Karen Burniston
Fran Sabad
Frances Byrne
Raquel Mason

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...