Thursday, March 29, 2018

I Like Big Cups and I Can Not Lie Pop Up!

Hi,

The first thing I do each morning is make myself a Big Cup of coffee....This morning I decided to make a New Coffee Cup Pop Up with a Mermaid holding a Big Cup using dies by Karen Burniston from her in Cahoots with Riley Line.....

Here is the front:


Just LOVE all the CasUal Friday's sentiments....so Fun!
Here is another photo of the front.


And the Fun Inside.....



How cute is that little crab...just love all of the New Karen Burniston dies they are so much Fun to play with....
Supplies I used are linked below, Thank You for stopping and have a Beautiful Day!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...