Monday, January 22, 2018

New Joset Designs Release Available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team is focusing on cards and projects created using New stamps and dies just released by Joset.
I Love her sweet designs and today am playing with her Spring Basket  and Bunny!

Here is my card.....


And another photo.....


I used several other dies by Joset and also the New Dashing Rectangles by Moda Scrap released a few weeks ago.
Suplies I used are linked below.
Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see all the other creations using dies and stamps by Joset!
Thanks for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...