Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Banners)

Hi,

It's time for the monthly Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this month we are paying with Birthday Banners / Pennents , Bunting or Flags.
I decided to use the Cupcake Pop Up and added some Banners from the Tag Book Pop Up on the inside of my card!

Here is the front of my card.....


and the Inside......


I Love coloring some yummy cupcakes and they are fat free too!!
The patterned paper I used is called watercolor daydream and is available at  Hobby Lobby,

Tomorrow over on Karen's Blog you will get to see all of the design teams cards and a special card and video by Karen you won't want to miss!

Supplies I used today are linked below....
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XO
Kelly

 

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...