Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Birthday Cake Pop Up with a Kitty!

Hi,

The New Cake Pop Up by Karen Burniston is Amazing....it is easy to assemble and is such a Fun surprise when the card is opened! I decided to Add a Sweet Girl with a Kitty on mine using stamps by My Favorite Things.

Here is the front of my card using the New Happy Birthday and Nature Edges by Karen Burniston!


And the Fun Inside.....
I also used the Nature Edges and a Label from the Katherine Label.  Kitty Stamp by MFT :)


How Fun is that??
So many possibilities for this cake......

Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank You for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Cutest pop up ever! That birthday cake popping up is so awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...