Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paper Pro's Winter Birthday Challenge!

Hi,

Our Paper Pro Group Challenge this month is to make a Winter Birthday card.....This one was easy for me as when I think of Winter and Birthday it is cupcakes and Snowmen right  So that's just what I did :)
I used The Cupcake Pop Up, The Snowman Die Set , the Katherine Label Pop Up  and the Word Set 2 Birthday Dies all by Karen Burniston and made a Fun Winter Birthday card.

Here is the Front:


And another View:


And the Inside


The patterned paper is Hobby Lobby Brand I loved the Vintage Looking Snowmen,
Check out the other Paper Pro's Blogs for more Inspiration


Supplies I used are linked below.  Thank You for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...