Thursday, November 9, 2017

More Wags Please.....

Hi,

I have another Tag Book to show you using New Karen Burniston dies just released.  This one used some MFT sentiments that I just love. along with the New dies that just released....

Here is the Front of my card:


I have had the paper for a while and always love a red black and while color scheme.
The just Popping Up to Say is from the New Just a Note Sentiment Dies. The stamped sentiment is MFT and from the set.

Here is the Inside:



and another view:

I used the Dog from the New Dog and Cat which  Karen is giving 100% of the first 1000 die sets sold  to Hurricane relief! 

Supplies I used can be found below...(other than the patterned paper and ribbon)
Hope you have a Great day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...