Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi,

Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies.
I decided to use the   set and after coloring I added ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive  Tape and Silk Microfine Glitter before die cutting.

Here is the Front of my card:


and another view....


The Inside!


I love the little Whimsical Gingerbread Boy ad Girl especially with glitter on top :)



I used the Adventure Edges and The Dotted Scallop and Stitched Rectangles to finish off the card.

Supplies I used are linked below....

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see what the others did with this theme.  Also leave a comment there telling what stamps and dies you would use to create a Pop Up and you could be one of three 20.00 gift card winners to the ECD store!!
Thanks for stopping....
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I had to pop over from the Elizabeth Craft's site, Kelly, to see the rest of this wonderful card. Love it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...