Thursday, September 28, 2017

Moda Scrap Layering Rose by from Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi,

Lots of companies have layering stamp sets these days and I was excited that Elizabeth Craft Designs/Moda Scrap came out with one.  I need to invest in more ink colors though as I was having trouble finding  pink combo I liked so I went with blue ( not typical in nature) only in Kelly's World :)

Here is the simple card I created using the stamp set:


And another view....



I Love these Flowers and plan on getting more inks to make realistic looking flowers :)

Supplies used are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...