Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Shadow Box Cards !

Hi,

I just got the New Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card die set and had to play..... This set makes a really cute card that folds nice and flat for mailing. I have three to show you today.....

This First one is using several dies in the set a long with a banner and sentiment die by Elizabeth Craft Designs and the Friend by Karen Burniston!

Here is the Front:


And another view.....

The Next one I made using dies by Karen Burniston a long with the dies from the set.
I Love that the critters fit so well in the shadow box.


Another view....


I put a stitched white rectangle on the back so it has a spot for a personal message.

Then I made a third one with some Glittery MFT Unicorns I had colored a while back....



And another view....


These were so fun to make.....


Hope you enjoyed seeing them too!
Supplies I used are linked below.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness x 3! You enabled me to get this die even though I may never use it! Hoping to make at least one shadow box :P

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...