Monday, February 6, 2017

A Sweet Little Pillow Box With Handles.....

Hi,

Have you seen the New Pillow Box With Handles die by Elizabeth Craft Designs?  It is so much Fun..... Te perfect size to add a little gift inside or some candies......
Here is one I made using a Flower from the Spring Blooms set by Krista Schneider for Elizabeth Craft Designs

I colored my  Spring Bloom with Copic Markers and used the matching die to cut it out.  I framed it using a stitched oval and a Dotted Scallop Oval by Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Those Werther Caramels are sugar free and my favorite candy right now!

Elizabeth Craft Designs has three more Box type dies out right now....they are so much Fun!

Supplies for this are linked below...Thank you for stopping by and have a Great Monday!
XO
Kelly

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...