Sunday, January 29, 2017

Celebrate You!


Hi,

I'm here with a sweet Celebrate You card using some of the Newest Stamps and dies by Krista for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The stamps and dies are available Now on the ECD sight....they are all so cute!

Here is the card I created using the Teddy Bear Picnic stamp set!





I colored the images with Copic markers and used the Stitched and Dotted Scallop Squares to trim it out.  The Pattern Paper is by My Favorite Things.
The Celebrate and the You are New Dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs as well....Love the Word dies!
Supplies I used are linked below, Thank you for stopping and have a Perfect day!
XO
   




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...