Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Are you Yeti for Christmas?

Hi,

I am having so much trouble getting my Mojo going so I asked one of my KB DT team mates Karen Aiken to name a die set and a color.....
She said Lt. Blue and White with a little Sparkle and the Evergreen Pivot card die set and an Action Wobbler....
This made it easy for me to create a card and add some of MFT Yetti's I had colored while recuperation a few weeks ago.

Here is the Front:


I used a the Speech bubble Edges by Els at the top of the card , the snow banks were created using both the Beach Edges and Outdoor Edges by Karen Burniston. I used Silk microfine Glitter in True Red, Silver and Cool Diamond for the Trees. the Sentiment and Yeti's are MFT which I have colored using Copic Markers.

Here is the card opened up!


The Sentiments on the Inside are from the Holiday Clear Stamps by Karen Burniston placed on a Label from the Labels & Circles set. 

Here is another Photo....




I'm hoping to get a few more cards made this week before we head back to Scottsdale for more Dr. appointments..... supplies used are linked below!

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!


 

   
   

1 comment:

BeverlyBL said...

I looooove this card. I have the trees and the Yetis, so hopefully can recreate. Good luck with your dr. appt. and your continuing awesome mojo.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...