Monday, October 3, 2016

A Glittery Merry Christmas using the NEW Circle Background by Els Van de burgt Studio Available Now!

Hi,

The New release by Els Van de burgt Studio is finally available in the Elizabeth Craft Designs store!! So many fun New dies.... you can see them ALL HERE.
Today I am using the Circle background with Lots of Glitter and a Beautiful Merry Christmas die by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words.


Here is my card:





And a Close Up:


I used several colors of the Silk Microfine Glitter (In my supplies below), and pieced it all back together using double sided adhesive on the back before cutting :)
All supplies can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a Super week!
XO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...