Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Playing with the New Circles Background Coming Soon by Els Van de burgt Studio!

Hi,

I'm just loving the New Background dies by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs coming out this week!  I made a really simple card using the Circle Background and the Chrysanthemum die by Susan's Garden and a Thanks by Suzanne Cannon's A Way With Words all available at Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is my card:


I also used the New Postage Stamp Rectangles die around the edges by Els / Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Love the whole collection by Els.....I think you will too :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, supplies I used are linked below!
XO
Kelly



 

   
   


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...