Friday, August 19, 2016

A Sparkly Little Hedgehog using New dies by Joset Designs!


Hi,

I'm here to show you a fun simple card I made using the NEW Hedgehog Die set by Joset Designs coming real soon to Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I decided to use some of the New Silk Microfine Glitter on my Hedgehog in Light Brown.  For the Face and Legs I colored a piece of cardstock with copics, placed ECD double Sided Adhesive Tape on top rubbed in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and then Die Cut the Body from that.



The Background was created using the NEW Stripes/Plaid Stage It Stencil by Karen Burniston.
Other dies used are linked below....
New Dies should be arriving to the Elizabeth Craft Designs store real soon!
Thank you for stopping and have a perfect day!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...