Monday, July 11, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer challenge Up!

Hi,

Karen Burniston started a New format for our monthly challenges starting this month we will have two per month and they will be on Tuesdays instead of Wednesday's!   This month starts the New format and the first challenge with the theme  UP!
I decided to use the Hot Air Balloon Pop Up  by Karen Burniston with a little loose water coloring inspired by my friend Wanda Guess.

Here is the Front of my card:



And the Inside:

I thought it would be fun to use the wings from the Steampunk Charms and put on Virgil  both by Karen Burniston so he could Fly :)

And a Close Up:


I saw Wanda Guess do a Rainbow something like this with loose watercolors and had to give it a try....
All dies and stamps are by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs and are linked below.
Tuesday at Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL the cards by the designers and a video and card by Karen herself!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a Wonderful Monday!
XO


3 comments:

Connie L. Riley said...

Kelly, I love the flying pig and the watercolors. They are so vibrant. The card is quite fantastic.
Connie

Marlene L said...

Wonderful card! Love the watercolor affect. Virgil is adorable!

Marlene L said...

Wonderful card! Love the watercolor affect. Virgil is adorable!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...