Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Fun Card for a Friend that turned 70!

Hi,

I have a dear friend that just turned 70.....they had a Big party for her and I was unable to attend as we were camping that week.  I knew I wanted to use some Fun Art Impression Stamps for her card a long with The Cake Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston and other dies by Karen and Elizabeth Craft Designs!   
I had purchased this New set by Art Impressions that is a Hobby Lobby Exclusive and thought it would be fun for the card front!
Here is the Front:


I colored the Art Impressions Image with Copic markers and Framed it using the New Dotted Scallop Ovals dies by Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs and then added a Happy Birthday Banner below using a banner die ( from the Lorna Label set) by Karen Burniston.

Here is the Inside:


I Loved that by using the Cake Pop Up die set and the New Petite Flourish Stencil by Karen Burniston I could make the inside cake match the cake from the Image. I used the Paris Edges by Karen Burniston and decorated two of the corners and framed the sentiments with the New Dotted Scallop Ovals and Circles by  Els Van de burgt Studio / Elizabeth Craft Designs

Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged, between camping and family coming I have been busy :)

Have a Wonderful Day and thanks for stopping by.....
Links for supplies are below!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...