Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Coming Soon by Elizabeth Craft Designs..... and a card with New Stencil and Stamps by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I'm so Excited for All of the Fabulous things releasing by Elizabeth Craft Designs!!!  You can check out their Blog Post HERE and the Coming Soon section at their store to see more :)  You won't want to miss this release so Awesome....

I'm showing a card today created using the Karen Burniston New Gears Stencil, New Steampunk Stamps a long with other Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies. (Links Below)

Here is my card using Baker in a colorful card using some of the Fun NEW things by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs!



I used lots of Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter on this card both in the Translucent Embossing Paste and over the colored gears using Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Baker is created using the Chocolate Silk Microfine Glitter. All the New things being released soon are just Awesome...can't wait to show you more!

Supplies used are linked below...Thank You for stopping and have a great day!!




  

   

  

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Super fun card! I love the colorful stenciled gear background--so awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...