Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Little Steampunk Fun with Dies by Karen Burniston/ElizabethCraft Designs and Papers by Els!

Hi,  I get out of my comfort zone when I used earth tones and grungy elements, but it is so much fun to try something New and see if you can make it work..... These New Dies by Karen Burniston are so perfect for the Men in our lives.  Since I have two brothers that have Birthday's this month I decided to Play.  For my first card I used the following New items shipping to stores on the 25th of this month!
New Steampunk charms and Steampunk clear Stamps by Karen Burniston and New Dotted Scalloped Rectangles by Els Van de burgt Studio.  I also used some of the Els Van de burgt Through the Lens Papers (Metal Series) which are perfect for these cards!



Here is the Front of my card:

And the Inside:

And...Another View!
Then I made another for my other brother with Baker the Beaver :) and some more New Clear Stamps and a Champagne Glass from the Wedding Charms! This one needed to be a little Rustier as his name is Rusty.....
I found this  Rusty product that my amazing Grunge Artist teamie Sandy Diller told me about and I can't quit using it!! It is Amazing..... (Linked Below)






These both were really fun to put together..... 
And I know they will make my Brother's Smile.....

My supplies are linked below...Thank you for stopping and have a Great Day!
Only a few more days until these Elizabeth Craft Designs dies and stamps are available :) I can't wait to see what you all will do with them...
XO


  
   

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards and as you said they are perfect for guys !Thanks for the Inspirations :)

SD pooja said...

Awesome cards and as you said they are perfect for guys !Thanks for the Inspirations :)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...