Friday, May 13, 2016

A Fun Bee card using some New dies coming by Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I just Love these Bee's by Joset Designs and am Excited to show you my first play with them.....
I decided to cut the dies from White Soft Finish and color the cuts with my copics :)

Here is the Front of the card:


I Put some ECD Double Sided Transparent Tape onto Transparency and covered it with Cool diamond Silk Microfine Glitter for a Fun Look. I used it for the wings and also some of the negatives from the Honey Comb. I also used the Stitched Rectangles by Els Van de burgt Studio and the NEW Dotted Scalloped Rectangles by Els...just Love them!!

Here is the Inside:

I thought the Bee hive would work great on the Lorna Label by Karen Burniston.
I'm loving the transparent wings that sparkle....
The Sentiments by Joset Designs are so much Fun, I'm loving that Elizabeth Craft Designs is adding more and more sentiment stamps!

Here is a close up of the Hive:
After coloring the Hive I took my Texture rag and a little blending fluid to get some fun texture....

These dies and stamps will be shipping to stores around the 25th of this month!
I'm so excited to see what you all do with them.....
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...