Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Coffee card using Stencils by Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

I'm here today with a simple Coffee card using Dies Stencils and Stamps by Karen Burniston /Elizabeth Craft Designs.




That Background Stencil is my New Favorite by Karen Burniston and it will be shipping to stores tomorrow!! It is called Petite Flourish and I just LOVE it......



The Stencil I used on the Cup is the Swirly Flourish and it is a great one to have too!

My supplies are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a Wonderful Day!
XO


  
   

1 comment:

amnse said...

Once again your colours are great together. Can't wait for a chance to play with new ECD goodies! This new stencil looks so useful!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...