Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My second card for the April Karen Burniston Designer challenge The Great Ourdoors!

Hi,

I'm back with a second card for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (The Great Outdoors).  I was inspired to make this card as our lil girl Sassi Loves be outside basking in the Arizona sunshine....
I had not used the House Pivot card die set by Karen Burniston in a while and I love it so much. I also used a favorite lil dog stamp by Jane's Doodles and lots of other supplies by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the card front:



And the card opened up:

A pretty simple card, but sometimes simple is best :)

Wednesday over at Karen's Blog you will get to see ALL the Fun cards by the designers and Karen will have a video and a card to show you that is always so much Fun!

Supplies used here are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XO

1 comment:

1CraftyPainter said...

I love this card Kelly! So rich and vibrant. It is great to see a house pivot card

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...