Sunday, February 7, 2016

Card #1 for this months Karen burniston Designer challenge Glitter.....

Hi,

I'm a big fan of Glitter so this months Karen Burniston Designer challenge is right up my alley :)
I decided to use Jinks  the Monkey and The Coffee Cup Pop stand for this fun card.....

Here is the Front:

I kept it pretty simple with just a Little Glitter......

And the Inside:


Jinks and Friend are covered in Sparkly Fluff holding hearts covered in Silk Microfine Glitter. I re aranged the Tails and used the back of one so the two would join and create a heart.  I added some Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to some Transparent Embossing Paste before placing the New Karen Burniston Flower Stencil over the cup! I also used Poppy's heart to place a tiny glittered heart on the monkey's chest :)
All dies and sentiments are Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is a Close up of the two monkeys and the cup....

Wednesday over at Karen Burniston's blog you will see all the fun cards by the Design Team and a card and video by Karen you won't want to miss!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card for this challenge also using the Cup Pop Stand die set with lots of sparkle!
XO



  

   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...