Monday, January 25, 2016

Sweet Cupcakes using New Dies and Stencils!





Hi,
I have a few sweet cards to show you today using New Joset Designs Cupcakes and the  Karen Burniston Stencil (Flower)

Here is the first card using them together.  I also used the outdoor edges ground and an Elizabeth Craft Designs Thinking of You.
A Little Silk Microfine Glitter makes this a little more fun......

This next card uses the same Stencil and Cupcake a long with an Oval frame from the Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals  set by Els and a Celebrate die by Karen Burniston and Soft Finish Card Stock.


All the New dies are available at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Supplies for my cards are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a Great Day....
XO



  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...