Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Birthday card with Baker the Beaver and New ECD Through the Lens Papers!

Hi,

I have another card to show you I made for CHA using several Karen Burniston dies and some Fabulous new Card Stock Papers by Els called Through The Lens by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the Front of my card:

I decided that one of the Through the Lens Papers from the Wood collection was perfect for Baker's Body.  I used the New Stitched Rectangle dies by Els to Frame Him up and the Outdoor Edges die set by Karen Burniston for the ground.

Here is the Inside:

I Love the Garden Bench die cut with the Wood Through the Lens papers.
The Walkway was also cut with the Through the Lens Papers but I used one from the Metal.
The All Seasons tree was perfect to put behind the Garden Bench and Load up with some yummy Cupcakes using the die that comes with Baker cut from Gold Shimmer Sheetz and paper covered in Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.....Have a Great Sunday!
XO

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Really clever and creative. I love the All Season Tree and the tree foliage which make perfect clouds too. I like it as a source of cupcakes too. Wonderful woodsy feel to the garden bench. I just love your card.

Gmalew said...

Neat card. Love the wooden bench and cupcake tree!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...