Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Hi,

I've been busy playing with some New Stuff coming out at CHA this year!  Sorry I have been MIA.....
I have a card to show you today using NEW Purple Onion Designs by Stacey Yacula!
I decided to use the new Gift Card Accordion and Gift Card Flourish dies by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I used the Sweet Flora Stamp on the Front by POD I just Adore this owl!


For the Inside I used the New Holiday Marquee Sentiment Stamps by Purple Onion Designs.

Head over to Purple Onion Designs HERE to see all the New stamps from the Snowflake Grove Collection.  You can see lots of Inspiration by going to the POD Blog HERE!
All Supplies linked below I hope you have a perfect weekend....XO



  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...