Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Another card Created with the New Snowflake Grove Collection by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs.

Hi,

I have another Fun card to show you today using NEW stamps designed by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs! This card used the new Forrest the Hedgehog, Meadow the Winter Deer, Sweet Shop set and the New Sentiments Holiday Marquee and the Snowflake Grove Sentiment set.
I decided to use the Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Gift Card Accordion and Flourish Gift Frame to put these sweet stamps on!
Here is the card in the closed position!



And Open....

And another Photo

Michele has special pricing on ALL 30 stamps from the Snowflake Grove collection for $100.00 until November 4th.... Go HERE to see the whole collection!

I hope you have a Wonderful Day!
Supplies are linked below
XO




  
   


A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...