Saturday, September 12, 2015

I have a Fun Tutorial over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog using Cheeper's the Chicken and some NEW Dies!

Hi,

The Collins Rep Show was this week and Karen Burniston showed her NEW dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs to retailers that will be available in October!  I decided to create a card using Cheepers and the New Props 6 Which is a Western Props set :)

Here is the Front of my card!


Aren't those props a riot on Cheeper's??  So Fun! 

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and see the inside and the Full Tutorial.......

My Links for Supplies Below!

Have a Great Day!!


  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...