Sunday, August 30, 2015

Super Awesome Birthday Girl.....

Hi,

I have a Fun Pop Up card to share today using MFT and Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Dies and Stamps!
I just Love this Super Girl so I modeled her after my Inner Self :)  and made a Fun Birthday card with her using a favorite color combo of mine!

Here is the Front:




I created this using my First MFT Blueprints set and the Karen Burniston Happy Birthday Pop It Up's Set!

Here is the Inside:


She was so Fun to color.....
(Note: The hope Your day shines is an old HA stamp and one of my favorites)
I put her on the Lorna Label Pop It Up by Karen Burniston for ECD.

Here is a Close up :)



I have a busy few weeks coming up...my Blogging might be slower than normal but I'll be working on lots of Fun things to show you soon!
Hope you have a great day and Thanks so Much for Stopping By!
XO


  
   

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Super cute!! Love how this turned out and yay for using your first Blueprints!

ThePurplePlace said...

Love these Kelly ! Great colors and super designs!!

Big Hugz

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...