Friday, August 14, 2015

12th Anniversary Sale at Purple Onion Designs and I'm Celebrating with a Shaker!



Hi there is a Sale over at Purple Onion Designs Now through August 28th, All stamps are 25%off!!!
It's a great time to go grabs some Fun stamps!!!

I decided to make a Fun Baby card Shaker using Olive from the Olive and Sam set and the Instant Film Frame stamp a long with the Swiss Dot Background.
 
I used a Technique Tuesday Hello and a Simon Says Stamp Baby Die and Shaker Mix by Lucy Abrams  and a Tiny Bit of ECD Silk Microfine Glitter on the Heart to finish it off !

Head over to the  Purple Onion Designs web sight to Save 25% now through August 28th  and If your Looking for some Inspiration the POD Blog always has some Fun cards to share using their stamps!
It's Friday.....Make it a Great one!!!
XO

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Ack! So cute!! What a great time to stock up on POD stamps! Off to look....

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! What a shame I'm on a 'no buy' August! Jo x

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fun little shaker card featuring the oh so cute teddy!

Dortesjs said...

A fabulous card

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...