Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Another Card created with NEW Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies!

Hi,

I have another card to show you I created using the New Karen Burniston / Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies from the Farm 2 Dies!



This is Cocoa the Horse and I added the Chicken wire Behind him with a Computer Generated Sentiment! I stamped Cocoa with my Hero Arts Leopard stamp to give him some spots.

Here is the Inside:

I used William (Willeeta) the Goat and Put her out side of the Fence Pop Stand.
Then I gave her some glasses from the New Props 5 set and some Flowers from the Fence Pop Stand set. I'm just loving this new collection!  Both of Karen's Collections will be shipping to stores about the second week of August!
I also used the Happy Birthday Die from the Happy Birthday Pop It Up's and a label from the Lorna Label with a computer generated sentiment! 

Links below except for the New Dies that won't be available until August.
Hope you have a great day and make sure you head to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog tomorrow for the Designer Challenge showing lots of the New Dies!!!
Have a Great day!
XO


  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...