Friday, May 29, 2015

Big Birthday for a Friend!

Hi,

I have a dear friend that is turning 70..... I wanted to make he a special card for her Big Day!
I decided to use the New Lots of  Owl's Peel Offs by Elizabeth Craft Designs and my Rectangle Accordion Dies by Karen Burniston.
Here is the Front:



On the Inside I decided to use the Elizabeth Craft Designs Curvy Leaves Embossing Folder and Ink the Raised area on one side and on the other I did Some Inlaid Die Cutting with the ECD Curvy Leaves Die.
Sentiments are by Art Impressions.



Here is another shot of the Inside:

I just love the new Lots of  Owl's Peel Offs by Elizabeth Craft Designs and they just Came out with a Die like Him that I can't wait to get!

We have a busy week coming up as we have out of town Guests that will be here tomorrow for a week!
I'll be posting another Fun Birthday card I made on Sunday!
Have a Great weekend!
XO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...