Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Few Cards to Share and a Reminder of the Sale at Purple Onion Designs!

Hi,

I'm trying to get back to regular Blogging, it has been a slow road after loosing our Xenia!
First I have a card to Share made using a Purple onion Design Background that is currently on Clearance at POD.  You can see all the clearance stamps HERE and get some really good deals!



I used the Simon Says Stamp Big Hello Die for the Sentiment on the Front and the background was created using Distress Inks and Water.  Love this background so much, perfect for any occasion.

The next card I created for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge Flowers or Mothers Day!

For the background I added Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter to my Stencil Past before making the background with a Simon Says Stamp Stencil.  Love the Glitter so Fun and o Mess :)
The Thanks and Flower are both Simon Says stamp Dies.  Products are linked below!

I Hope you have a great day and Thanks for Stopping by!
XO



  
   

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...