Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Playing with the Tim Holtz Birds and the Rectangle Accordion Die Set By Karen Burniston

Hi,

I have wanted to try the no line Copic coloring for a while and when I got these New Tim Holtz Bird stamps I knew they would be perfect for it! Once I had several colored I thought it would be fun to put some on an Accordion Card using the ECD/Karen Burniston Rectangle Accordion Card Set!

Here is the Front:


I used the  ECD/KB Katie Stars Frame Edges for a Fun Frame!


And the Card Opened up:


Those Birds are so much Fun I know I will be using them lots...
I cut the ground using the Outdoor Edges set by ECD/Karen Burniston.

Here are a few More Pictures



Unfortunately I have no idea who makes these sentiments :(  I stamped them at retreat and forgot to write it down.  If any of you know could you please let me know? Thanks!

Supplies are linked below..thanks for stopping and have a great day!

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

So cute!! :D

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so fun! Love how colorful the card turned out!

Gmalew said...

Love this card, and the beautifully, colored birds!

Alice said...

AMAZING!! love your coloring on those funky birds!!!

Connie L. Riley said...

I absolutely love these birds! I've seen lots of them colored lately, but none that I like as well as yours. The coloring is absolutely fantastic and so bright. Your choice of colors is perfect. I'm also quite a fan of Karen Burniston (that is where I found the link to your wonderful card) and I love what you've done with her Rectangle Accordion Die! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Theresa said...

I made my own version of your card only I couldn't stop at three birds. I did all six. Who can chose when they are so cute. thanks as always for sharing.

Gmalew said...

Wonderful card. Love the birds, so beautifully, colored! The star border is perfect! Delightful!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...