Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Second Card for the October KBDC Make It Manly!

Hi,
I'm back today with a second card for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge, this months theme is make it manly!  Since our anniversary is in early December I decided to make an anniversary card for hubby!  I have had the sentiment stamps for many years and thought they would be perfect with my little Mama Elephant Lion!  I used the Katie Label Pivot Card Die set a long with some hearts from the Heart Pivot and Poppy and the Spiral Circle Pull sets and the Outdoor edges die set for the ground.

Here is the Front:

Who says you can't put a little tasteful glitter on a masculine card? Ha! 

Here is the card opened up!



The No Lion and Wild about you stamps are very old and by Stamps by Judith, I'm not sure if they are available anymore?  I Love the Katie Label Pivot and how fast and easy it is to make a Fun card!

You will be able to see ALL of the Amazing creations by the Design Team on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog on Wednesday!! 
All Supplies are Linked below!
Hope you have a Great Day Thanks so Much for stopping by.



4 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

What a great card!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh Kelly - this is SO fun. That lion is a hoot.

StampOwl said...

no lion ... I love this card :)

S@ndy Diller said...

Totally cute card. Love the Lion!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...