Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Almost Time for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge!

Hi,

Wednesday is the day for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and this month we are showing out Halloween Creations!  I decided to create my card using Super Cute and Fun to color Simon Says Stamp Images and the Lorna Label Pop It Up die.  But instead on a regular Lorna Label I made it a double Lorna !

Here is my card front!



And the Fun Inside:


Poor Little Mummy dog in between to Cats with his mouth taped up....
I computer generated the wording on the inside of the card.
I made a mask of the dog so I could put him in between those cute Cats!

On Wednesday on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog you will get to see ALL the Amazing Creations by the DT and Karen always has something Fun up her sleeve a long with a video you won't want to miss!

Make sure you head over the The Elizabeth Craft Design's Blog On Wednesday!!
Have a Great Monday!




All Supplies are Linked below :)





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, Kelly! Your cards are truly a feast for the eyes! So inspiring!

StampOwl said...

Such a fun Halloween card

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So sweet! Love your coloring!

donna mikasa said...

Such an awesome Howl-o-ween card! Your coloring is amazing as always!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...