Saturday, September 20, 2014

Have a Super Day!

Hi,

I was sooooooooo Excited to get this set by Mama Elephant for Simon Says Stamp!!  It is so perfect for my Grand Babies... :)

I created this card for Nixen who is ALL About Super Hero's!!  I actually think he is one.....Ha Ha!


Here is my card front using the set along with a Simon Says stamp Stencil and some yummy Distress Inks!



( The pictures are not the greatest :( I dropped my camera and broke my good lens yesterday)

Here is the Inside using a Paper Smooches Sentiment!

 
I have another one to make for Noah...Hope to get to play more this weekend!
I think this set is sold out?  I'm so glad I grabbed it when I did!

Hope you have a great day and get to play a little this weekend!

XO






1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

This card is SO Nixen! Love it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...