Saturday, September 27, 2014

Back with a Happy Birthday Pop It Up featuring Poppy and lots of Sparkle!

Hi,

Did you see the new Happy Birthday Pop it up??  I Love the Loopy Happy Birthday that comes in the set.... Such a great addition by Karen Burniston! My Poppy is created using the NEW Improved Elizabeth Craft Designs Tape which makes the Glitter really nice and white!  Perfect for your Snowmen....

Here is a Card I created this Morning!


I Love the New Props 2 which is where the fun Party Hats Comes!
And see how nice and white my Snowy Poppy is??

Here is the Inside!


So fun.....Just LOVE this New Die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

The New Dies should be in stock next week I will link them here for you to grab when they become available.....
Hope you have a Great Day!!

XO

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Kelly --- Cute cute card!! I also saw your Post On Deb Nolan's blog about signed up for the next Card Exchange.

To sign up, you just add your link, the same way you would add a blog post to a challenge. Click on the Inlinkz link and then enter your blog address, (just the main page), then enter your name, as Kelly from and then your email! Then the next page, will pop up where you would normally click on a picture of the card you are entering, but instead you'll want to browse to a pics of yourself, from your computer and add that instead! Hope that makes sense, it's easy and if you play in challenges, I'm sure it'll come right back to you!! If you have any questions, let Debbie know, as I noted that you still have not signed in?

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...