Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm Excited for the Simon Says Stamp Teacher's Pet Release!

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a set from the Teacher's Pet release by Simon Says Stamp that goes live today!!
I was so excited when I saw this set...so perfect for lunch box notes for my grand babies!  Here are a few cards I made using the new set  Lunch Box Notes and the matching dies!



(Note I used Adirondack Dimensional Pearls in Espresso on the Cookies and could not find a link so linked chocolate pearls below)

Then I made a Little Sparkly Lunch Box Note using some Elizabeth Craft Designs Silk Microfine Glitter :)





I can't wait to make more...they are so much Fun!
Head over to the Simon Says stamp Store HERE and the Blog HERE and see all the Awesomeness of the whole release!












1 comment:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...