Monday, July 14, 2014

An Accordion Card Easy enough to Duplicate!

Hi,
On Wednesday it is time for the Karen Burniston Designer's challenge on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog!  The theme this month is Christmas in July!
I wanted to make a card easy enough to duplicate and decided to use the Fancy Label Accordion Card Dies (Available Now) a long with the New Outdoor Edges and the Fancy Seasons Frame Edges.

Here is the Front:


It was a really easy card to make and I think it turned out quite pretty just with the white and one color.
I used my quickie glue pen over the trees and the ground and added some warm diamond silk microfine glitter to make it look like a sparkly snow scene.
The Larger tree is the smallest accent tree included in the New Evergreen Pivot card set!
I Love the New Fancy Seasons Frame Edges so perfect for the Holidays!

Here is the Inside:


The Sky was stamped with an old favorite stamp by Hero Arts( S5448 Starry Sky) I think it must be discontinued.   
All other supplies used are linked below!  :)

Here are a few close ups:



Wednesday Karen will have her  Amazing card and Video up on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog  a long with all of the other designers creations.  You won't want to miss it, especially if you need some Inspiration for your Holiday card making!

The New Dies will be Shipping this week!!!  I'm so excited for this Huge release by Elizabeth Craft Designs It's Amazing!!

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful card Kelly. Love the glittery snow hills with all the Evergreen Pines.

DoofyJEss2 said...

oh my gosh!! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! love the glitter and the accordian-style card!!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Karen Aicken said...

This is SOOOOOO beautiful, Kelly. Love the sparkle and the colour combo.
Cheers
Karen

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...