Saturday, June 14, 2014

I'ts a Special Day Just for YOU!

Hi,

Finally found some time to play with my copics and color a bit.....Every single time I color these images by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs it makes me Happy!!  Love them so much......
I decided to make a Birthday card using Ruby, Willa, Charlotte and Robin along with the Hello Stencil by Simon Says stamp!

Here is the Front:



And you know me....I have a hard time not making a card do something so I used the Lucy Label Pop It up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs for the Inside!


Creating with these sweet images is so much fun and even better when the pop up!

Here is a close up :)


The cloud is from the All Seasons Tree Die set by Karen Burniston for ECD and I inked it a little before removing the die and added some embossed dots using the Lots of Dots embossing forlder by ECD.

To see some AWESOME creations with Purple Onion Designs go HERE to the Blog.

Thanks for Stopping Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...