Sunday, March 30, 2014

Have You Seen the New House Pivot by Karen Burniston??

Hi,

I was lucky enough to get to play with Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs Brand NEW Pivot House Die that was released this weekend at the Collins Group.  It is an Amazing set and so much Fun to use.....

These cards were fast ones as I got the day one day and needed to get the samples back in the mail the next day.  I opted to go through my old 12x12 papers and I ended up using some Hero arts (Dots) and some by Scrapworks (Stripes).  All stamps are Purple Onion Design.
I decided to stamp my images cover with adhesive sheets by Elizabeth Craft Designs and then covered them with  Warm Silk Microfine Glitter before coloring them with Copic markers. I used a Die from the Katie Label Pivot card set to cut the White pieces to hold the sentiment.

I decided to use the Velvet Adhesive Sheets by Elizabeth Craft Designs for the House and I love the way it embossed the bricks on the house piece just by running it through once to cut it. Love the Little Glittery bunny peeking in the Picture :)

Here is a Closer shot so you can see the velvet and the glitter on the sweet Owl......


Then I made another quick one.... Here is the Front:


More Patterned Paper by Scrapworks and the Sentiment is Purple Onion Designs.  I used an Oval and the Heart (covered with red silk microfine glitter) from the Oval AC card set by Karen Burniston for the Sentiment. and it is hard to see in the photo, but the window panes are yellow shimmer sheetz pieces by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Here is the Inside:


On this one I made a cloud stencil to sponge some ink around to make the sky, and on a separate piece of paper inked with distress ink in mowed lawn and splashed with water and cut a ground out of it. Both the sentiment and the sweet bird are Stephanie Ackerman designs for Purple Onion Designs.
The tree is a die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs and comes with the tree , Snowflake, clouds, flowers and several leaves so much Fun!  The flowers were cut out of blue iridescent shimmer sheetz.

So many Fun possibilities for this set and it should be shipping to stores April 15th. :)

Today is the Last Day to Enter the Birthday Give Away over at Purple Onion Designs.  Go Check it out HERE.

Hope you have a Great Sunday!


5 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Kelly - these were quick cards? They are fabulous! This die is going to be SO much fun.
Cheers
Karen A

StampOwl said...

awesome card Kelly, you rocked this die!!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So cute Kelly, keep those glittery images coming.

donna mikasa said...

Cute, colorful cards! Amazing that you just cranked them out so fast--you're a magician! ;)

dyeandpigment said...

Great card and just love the bunny.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...