Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Fun card using my Simon Says Stamp Card Kit!

Hi,

I LOVE the card kits by Simon Says Stamp, but I never use the Papers as I like to stamp my own backgrounds!  Today I decided I was going to use this kit to the Fullest and incorporate some of the Pretty Papers in my design!  I have a really hard time not making my cards Pop up so I decided to make a Pop It up  with my Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies and the Simon Says Stamp March card kit!
It's such a Happy and Fun kit....Love everything in it!!

Here is the Front of my Card:





And for the Inside I used Simon Says Stamps Seasonal Simon and Turned the Lucy Label upside down to have a larger platform for my Poles and Flags!



These Colors are so Fun......

Hope you have a Great Day thanks for Stopping by......


7 comments:

Karen B said...

This card makes me smile! You always have the best ideas, like turning the Lucy label. Awesome!

fran said...

Really cute! I love how you turned the label upside down!

StampOwl said...

super cute card and love the upside down lucy label :)

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So cool, love it upside down.

donna mikasa said...

Heeeee! What a fun card!! LOVE how Simon is holding the crayon--too cute!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, what a FUN card - love it Kelly!
Cheers
Karen A

judkajudi said...

Amazing ... again!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...